Temporary residence permit (APS)

The temporary residence permit (APS) is a residence permit valid for a period of 6 to 12 months, allowing a foreigner to stay temporarily and exceptionally on French territory. The temporary residence permit can be issued for several reasons:

  • the foreign graduate;
  • the accompanying parent of a sick child;
  • the foreigner engaged in an exit from prostitution process;
  • the foreigner wishing to carry out a volunteer mission;
  • change of status.
logo-malekian law firm
Do you need legal advice or support, either for consulting or for legal proceedings?

Tell us about your needs

We will study your request and get back to you as soon as possible. You also have the possibility to send us attachments to support your request.

As we are bound by professional secrecy and confidentiality of data, Maître Hajar MALEKIAN’s law firm is committed to protecting the security of its clients’ data. For more information on this subject, please refer to the firm’s privacy policy.


Contact us by mail

You can contact us in complete confidentiality by email Contact@malekianlaw.com


For a quote request or any other inquiry, please fill out our confidential form

Make an appointment

For an appointment request and online payment in complete security, please see our rates on the official website of the French National Bar Council (CNB)